- Jul 27, 2018 -
The main uses of non-woven fabrics can be divided into:
(1) medical and sanitary cloth: surgical clothing, protective clothing, disinfection bag cloth, mask, diaper, women's sanitary napkin, etc;
(2) household decoration cloth: wallcloth, tablecloth, bed sheet, bed cover, etc.
(3) heel cloth: lining, adhesive lining, floc, type cotton, all kinds of synthetic leather base cloth, etc.
(4) Industrial cloth: filter material, insulation material, cement packing bag, geotextile, coating cloth, etc.;
(5) Agricultural cloth: crop protective cloth, seedling raising cloth, irrigation cloth, insulation curtain and so on;
(6) other: space cotton, insulation material, oil felt, smoke filter, bag tea bag and so on.